Cost of living comparison between Guadalajara, Mexico and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 831 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.600 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨59,370 (Mex$ 16,494) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)