Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 713 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.488 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨59,460 (Mex$ 17,045) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (37 minutes ago)