Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 19% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨336,487 (€4,457) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨282,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)