Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 251 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.751 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 142% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,873 (€884) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (about 1 hour ago)