Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.480 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨341,296 ($5,293) in Greensboro, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨263,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)