Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 415 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 71.330 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 118% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,627 ($1,803) in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 10,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £3.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Istanbul costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)