Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11110 INR / XOF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨210,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨210,000 (1,890,163 Franc) in Grand Dakar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)