Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.652 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 61% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,220 (€1,105) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)