Cost of living comparison between Granada, Spain and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.569 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,438 (€1,191) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (25 minutes ago)