Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,814 (€1,230) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)