Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 284 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.030 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 61% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,233 (€1,227) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (19 minutes ago)