Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 285 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.524 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 71% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,024 (€693) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (about 2 hours ago)