Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.133 INR / NIO
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 17% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,402 (17,069 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$26,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)