Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.175 INR / NIO
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 4% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨127,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨121,464 (55,853 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 1 hour ago)