Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.120 INR / NIO
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,339 (56,776 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨118,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kiev costs 45₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,118 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)