Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.892 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,304 (R$ 4,432) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 3 hours ago)