Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.737 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,195 (R$ 4,465) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)