Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.211 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,917 (R$ 4,053) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)