Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.438 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,214 (R$ 2,275) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Murmansk costs руб 600 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port-au-Prince costs 8 Gourde (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)