Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.755 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,689 (R$ 4,516) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)