Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.293 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,903 (R$ 5,071) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)