Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.883 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,943 (R$ 2,009) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)