Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.737 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,278 (R$ 3,568) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)