Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.734 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,267 (R$ 1,846) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 30,000 Shilling (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (44 minutes ago)