Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.784 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,609 (R$ 4,504) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元18 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (32 minutes ago)