Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.408 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,245 (R$ 3,816) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)