Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.658 INR / SEK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 21% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨471,911 (61,621 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)