Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 520 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.637 INR / SEK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 111% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,285 (8,549 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)