Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.102 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,695 (5,537 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨89,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €16 (31 minutes ago)