Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00211 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 4% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨74,714 (﷼ 35,480,249) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (25 minutes ago)