Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00172 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨57,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨51,178 (﷼ 29,736,592) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)