Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00200 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨77,568 (﷼ 38,701,530) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)