Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran vs Aizawl, India
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00169 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨57,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨51,559 (﷼ 30,432,579) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €13 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Krasnodar costs руб 1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Konya costs 800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Mumbai costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)