Cost of living in Gombe, Nigeria compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20030 INR / NGN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gombe (Nigeria) is 77% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,860 (503,554 ₦) in Gombe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)