Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04421 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,750 (1,487,369 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in N'Djamena costs 1,500 Franc (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 1 hour ago)