Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04446 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,759 (1,389,224 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Perugia costs €20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2,523 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 40₴ (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis costs EC$10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)