Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 479 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.490 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,825 (R$ 2,090) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)