Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 472 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.459 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,909 (R$ 3,516) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)