Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.791 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 38% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨434,015 (£5,306) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨315,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)