Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.590 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 29% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨403,435 (£4,885) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)