Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 848 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 89.669 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 103% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,633 (£1,334) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)