Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.675 INR / EGP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 47% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨14,861 (E£ 4,044) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr42,101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Andorra la Vella costs €978 (about 1 hour ago)