Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.620 INR / EGP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 13% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨68,075 (E£ 18,804) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)