Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.040 INR / EGP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,653 (E£ 15,508) in Giza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $1.05 (1 minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)