Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.252 INR / EGP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 12% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨65,744 (E£ 15,460) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)