Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02415 INR / COP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,213 (COL$2,576,551) in Girardot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Greenville, South Carolina costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in London costs £1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 23 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (33 minutes ago)