Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 146 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.001 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 67% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,031 (€1,266) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 3 hours ago)