Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 236 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.771 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 115% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,271 (€1,483) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €79 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)