Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.627 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 23% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨461,170 (€6,530) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)