Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 489 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.345 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,135 (RM2,420) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)