Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 560 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.900 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 28% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,766 (RM2,353) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)