Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 535 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.733 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 22% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,416 (RM2,251) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)