Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 452 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.007 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 27% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,969 (RM4,937) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)