Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31565 INR / GYD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨486,254 (1,540,464 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (37 minutes ago)