Cost of living comparison between Georgetown, Guyana and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32599 INR / GYD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨470,073 (1,441,993 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)