Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32068 INR / GYD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨487,883 (1,521,394 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)