Cost of living in Genoa, Italy vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 80.717 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 99% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,513 (€1,456) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr90 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amiens costs €550 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $89 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (39 minutes ago)