Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 183 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.140 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 116% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,911 (€1,696) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Berlin costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 95 kr (about 2 hours ago)