Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨474,231 (€6,767) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in İzmir costs 200TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (33 minutes ago)