Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 328 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.584 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 122% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,298 (€813) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (34 minutes ago)