Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.280 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 27% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,201 (Php29,847) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 813 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $14 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gold Coast costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$120 (about 2 hours ago)