Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 72 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.276 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 22% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,238 (Php62,114) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)