Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 359 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.168 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 27% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,408 (2,056 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)