Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05918 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 55% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,463 (₩734,456) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £3,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)