Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06375 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 50% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,308 (₩1,510,773) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 3 hours ago)