Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06057 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 55% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,827 (₩740,132) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)