Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05627 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,688 (₩2,553,356) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨124,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (14 minutes ago)