Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea vs Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06319 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 50% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,231 (₩1,443,817) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.60 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)