Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.919 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 19% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨328,609 (€4,386) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨275,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alor Star costs RM140,000 (about 1 hour ago)