Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 338 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.252 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 123% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,919 (€1,532) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $260 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)