Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 477 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.582 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 134% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,870 (€965) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$29,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)