Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 19% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨463,500 (€6,614) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$140 (40 minutes ago)