Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 439 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.547 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 131% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,178 (€904) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)