Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40616 INR / LKR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,482 (161,222 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)