Cost of living comparison between Gabrovo, Bulgaria and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 37.260 INR / BGN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨2,685 (72 лв) in Gabrovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨2,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piatra Neamţ costs 2.50 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)