Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.290 INR / BWP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨130,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨129,590 (P20,603) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (31 minutes ago)