Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.253 INR / BWP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨123,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨121,981 (P19,508) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)