Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.435 INR / BWP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,075 (P14,620) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)