Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 186 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.698 INR / BWP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,599 (P11,138) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)