Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.008 INR / TND
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 34% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨32,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨21,216 (816 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (43 minutes ago)