Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.839 INR / TND
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 34% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨66,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨43,290 (1,613 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)