Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.885 INR / TND
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 35% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨32,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨20,717 (800 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)