Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.523 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,501 (元7,080) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (42 minutes ago)