Cost of living in Fushun, China compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.162 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,481 (元7,231) in Fushun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Medan costs Rp 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 237 (about 2 hours ago)