Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 164 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.140 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 78% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,833 (€1,308) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$10,990,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨40 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jyväskylä costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (41 minutes ago)