Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.105 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨154,165 (€2,053) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨138,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,220 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)