Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨465,124 (¥791,276) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)