Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.581 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,626 (¥57,879) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 2 hours ago)