Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.587 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,356 (¥208,538) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)