Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.612 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,653 (¥55,021) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (28 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)