Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.595 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,205 (¥205,229) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (34 minutes ago)