Cost of living comparison between Fujairah, United Arab Emirates and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.189 INR / AED
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 15% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨429,881 (Dirham 23,634) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuzla costs 12KM (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.050 (about 1 hour ago)