Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.557 INR / AED
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 14% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨232,760 (Dirham 13,257) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨204,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,400 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kandy costs 2,500 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)