Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00853 INR / SLL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 51% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,295 (5,309,254 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,745 (about 1 hour ago)