Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00868 INR / SLL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 48% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,218 (5,439,802 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $3.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)