Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00860 INR / SLL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 18% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨478,765 (55,666,039 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (14 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)