Cost of living comparison between Freetown, Sierra Leone and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01195 INR / SLL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 29% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨604,433 (50,591,698 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)