Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00836 INR / SLL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 43% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,803 (5,476,051 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)