Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00857 INR / SLL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 45% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,978 (10,963,332 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)