Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨360,786 (€4,779) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨306,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)