Cost of living comparison between Frankfurt am Main, Germany and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.168 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨466,091 (€6,370) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (about 1 hour ago)