Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨478,989 (€6,787) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bacolod City costs Php25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)