Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 544 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.874 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 117% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,491 (€1,515) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)