Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.696 INR / BWP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 17% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,183 (P11,377) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)