Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.719 INR / BWP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 18% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,571 (P11,545) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in N'Djamena costs 1,500 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 2 hours ago)