Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.888 INR / BWP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 22% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,101 (P5,822) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)