Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.374 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,444 (R$ 1,838) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (23 minutes ago)