Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.826 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 29% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,417 (元3,808) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)