Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.118 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 83% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,825 (C$2,237) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)