Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.171 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 118% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,582 (€1,766) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (39 minutes ago)