Cost of living comparison between Fort-de-France, Martinique and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.861 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 35% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨504,878 (€6,929) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (42 minutes ago)