Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 521 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.790 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,443 (R$ 4,128) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $1,626 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £18,113 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort St. John costs C$2.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $14 (about 4 hours ago)