Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 992 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.959 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,744 (R$ 1,891) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 3 hours ago)