Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.097 INR / MAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 23% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,273 (4,688 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)