Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.128 INR / MAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 19% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,025 (9,684 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)