Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.777 INR / MAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨6,320 (933 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨6,300 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)