Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.005 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 24% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,519 (€1,641) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yogyakarta costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 174KM (about 1 hour ago)