Cost of living in Feni, Bangladesh compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.799 INR / BDT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feni (Bangladesh) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨5,500 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨5,225 (Taka 6,538) in Feni.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (35 minutes ago)