Cost of living in Feni, Bangladesh compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.779 INR / BDT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feni (Bangladesh) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨2,500 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨2,364 (Taka 3,036) in Feni.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)